Fujifilm will put on demonstrations that showcase the company's ability to create 3D items made out of thermo-plastic.
FujiFilm said Wednesday it will begin sales of a digital camera in June that is waterproof, shockproof, sealed against dust and sand, and works at temperatures below freezing.
VMware has acquired Wanova, a developer of software used to centralize and simplify image management on physical and virtual desktops, the company said Tuesday.
Facebook is to settle a class-action lawsuit in California that accused it of appropriating its users' likenesses for its Sponsored Stories advertising feature, according to a court document filed Tuesday.
Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
LG will launch its aggressively priced L-Series range of Android smartphones in Australia from July, with the entry-level Optimus L3 retailing for just $99 through Telstra.
Microsoft has taken its Google Street View-like service Bing Streetside offline in Germany after German citizens expressed their worries about how Microsoft handles requests for blurring of images, the company said on Tuesday.
Touchscreen laptops and tablets with the upcoming Windows 8 OS will be priced higher than their non-touchscreen counterparts, according to Dell's CEO, Michael Dell.
LG has admitted it "dropped the ball" in smartphones in the last 12-18 months and has promised to launch at least four 4G smartphones in Australia by early 2013 in a bid to turn around its flagging fortunes.
Businesses can now remotely control enterprise mobile applications developed for Apple's mobile platform with the latest version of Soti's MobiControl Software Developer Kit for iOS, announced Tuesday.
Hackers claim to be just days away from jailbreaking Apple devices running iOS 5.1.1, the latest firmware release for iPhones and iPads, letting users load applications from outside of Apple's iTunes App Store.
The iPhone 5's body style could resemble the rear panel of the iPad, and could have a 4-inch screen.
Verizon Communications on Tuesday became the first service provider to say it will use Alcatel-Lucent's upcoming 7950 XRS core routing system, which will bring the French-American equipment vendor into the carrier core routing business for the first ...
The "nasne" has a 500 GB and streams recorded content wirelessly to Sony devices.
Dell has reported a drop in profits for the first quarter, weighed down by a revenue decrease and slower sales of consumer products.
Increase productivity and real time collaboration with minimal friction! Read this reviewer's experience with the Huddle Board to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/dayQLD
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- TPSecurity AnalystACT
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW