Apple's dominance over Android in the corporate tablet market grew in the first quarter, according to a survey from mobile device management and wireless email vendor, Good Technology. The iPad accounted for 97.3 percent of tablets activated by enter...
What do Mitt Romney, the Pope, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and actress-turned-politician Glenda Jackson have in common? Answer: they were all sent handcuffs by free-software activists in the past month.
Babelverse, a service designed to enable users to directly contact a human translator anytime, anywhere, opened a public beta of their service in Amsterdam on Thursday.
Amazon Web Services has made it possible to create private clouds using CloudFormation, which automatically creates stacks of resources described using templates, the company said on Wednesday.
ZestCash, an online lending service for lower-income borrowers, has begun using a new big data-driven decision-making method that it claims will allow it to lend to 25 percent more people and improve repayment rates by 20 percent.
Telecommunication equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent reported an operating loss for the first quarter, as revenue fell 12.3 percent year-on-year. Just like its competitors, the company puts some of the blame on the dire economic situation in Europe.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the 1.4GHz Exynos 4 Quad processor, which will power the next Galaxy smartphone, the company said on Thursday.
Nintendo said Thursday it missed its annual sales target for the 3DS handheld game console, despite repeated promises from the company that price cuts and an armada of new software titles had helped the device recover after a slow start last year.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) reported first quarter net profit falling by 7.7 percent year-over-year, but the company expects to see profit growth later in the year, as a result of better economic conditions and chip orders exceeding...
Cloudera, a U.S. provider of open-source software based on Hadoop, has opened a subsidiary in Japan, where local firms are increasingly using the platform to handle their exploding data stores.
Online photo service Shutterfly has emerged as the only bidder for the customer accounts and images of Kodak Gallery online photo services business, the companies said Wednesday.
Google is asking Australia's High Court to hear an appeal over whether it mislead consumers by allowing advertisers to purchase AdWords containing competitors' names and products.
Optus has today officially switched on its 4G network in Australia, making it the second telco in the country to offer a superfast 4G mobile service.
The hacker who stole Facebook's source code has gone public with a deeper explanation of how he penetrated the world's most popular social network.
As the U.S. House of Representatives prepares to debate a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill, a key deal with a vocal digital rights group has fallen apart.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- FTSystems Engineer SCCMACT
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther