The 4K Acer Predator X27 is one of the first G-Sync HDR displays, and one of the most impressive monitors ever announced.
AMD's Balanced Power Plan is packaged with driver 17.10 WHQL for PC users rocking Ryzen on Windows 10 64-bit.
The SteelSeries Qck Prism is a RGB light-laden mousepad no matter which side you flip it to.
If you're upgrading your PC for virtual reality before mid-June, this promotion gives you three free games to start with.
Ten years on from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the series finally goes back to World War II to tell a Band of Brothers-style tale for a new generation.
Manually installing the Windows 10 Creators Update could introduce hardware compatibility problems, Microsoft warns.
Microsoft has cut off nearly 40 percent of its existing user base of phones from the Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update. The alternative: run the beta OS.
Google says it's actively looking for, and trying to bury, fake news in its search results, using feedback mechanisms in autocompleted searches and Featured Snippets.
This smart doorbell is $50 off its usual price at Best Buy.
Windows 10's built-in location services can be disabled with a few clicks, and you can erase your location history, too.
Dell's single function laser printer won't do photos well, but if your printing needs focus on text and simple graphics, this model is a great choice.
Microsoft is giving Gmail users some key Outlook.com features via the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, meaning they'll work only on a Windows 10 device.
Has Microsoft really thought through its plan to retire Wunderlist? The many features missing from its preview make us wonder.
As a beginner gaming keyboard, the G410 is well-priced at $60.
Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTSCRUM Master, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- TPTraining and Support Officer - Windows 10QLD
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW