When you're looking at buying an air conditioner, lots of little questions pop up. We've answered a few of the main puzzles with buying an air conditioner here.
If you're buying an air conditioner there are some important factors that should dictate the size and type of unit that you purchase. Here are the considerations that are most important to think about when buying an air conditioner.
Have you ever wondered what life was like before the invention of the mobile phone? It’s hard to imagine now that mobiles dominate our everyday life.
There are so many different types of air conditioners on the market that finding the right one can be confusing. Models range in size, features and price so it's important to know the basic facts and take a few measurements at home before you run out...
Sony Ericsson is probably best known for its Walkman range of mobile phones, which were popular before the rise of smartphones. Today, it mainly focuses on producing smartphones running the Google Android software platform with its XPERIA brand.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print. But from time to time you may still need to print data that's on your iPad--business docume...
Critical enterprise information is leaking onto mobile devices whose risk of loss or theft is much higher than it is for PCs at the office.
HTC has risen from relative obscurity in the consumer market to become one of the world's leading mobile phone manufacturers.
We're already in the second generation of in-home 3D, but you're forgiven if you feel nervous about making the plunge just yet. Spending $2000 or so on a 3D TV set, a few pairs of glasses, and a 3D-capable camera or camcorder still seems like a risky...
If you buy a brand new TV these days, chances are if it's anything more than a bargain model it will be able to play some form of 3D video. Almost all mid-range and high-end TVs from brands like Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp and Toshiba support...
Samsung may be best known for its high-end Galaxy range of smartphones, but the Korean manufacturer produces phones for all types of buyers. Whether it's an entry-level pre-paid phone, or a top end Android or Windows Phone smartphone, Samsung aims to...
Sony’s range of BRAVIA LCD and LED TVs includes a huge variety of features, screen sizes, and diferent designs. You can spend under $1000 and get a small LCD TV, or up to almost $5000 for a huge, fully-featured and attractive LED TV. All of Sony’s TV...
The "inkjet vs. laser" printer stereotypes are becoming less accurate. Once home-oriented, inkjets now include models that are sufficiently fast and capable to keep up with an office's demands. By the same token, the workhorse laser and LED printers ...
From the moment you decide to buy a new HDTV, you face a series of potential pitfalls that can set you back in your quest to choose a television and enjoy it. Problems can crop up throughout the process, whether you're just beginning to determine whi...
Sennheiser makes a huge range of headphones in all shapes, sizes and prices. If you're looking for a cheap pair of ear-buds or some [[artnid:276879|$2500 over-the-ear headphones]], there are Sennheiser models that should suit you.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW