Quick: When's the last time you checked your e-mail?
I loved Crysis, but let's be honest. It was a serious system hog. Even our top-of-the-line Dell rig couldn't run the thing as smoothly as we wanted. But developer Crytek apparently heard our cries, because this new expansion had been built to run on ...
Everyone’s (second) favourite retractable-armed hero is back after a 20-year hiatus. Inspector Gadget lawsuit pending
The sequel to EA’s Tony Hawk challenger is due to hit the pavement early next year. With double the moves and tricks -- both on and off the board -- it promises to be one of the most realistic skate games yet.
Heavy Rain is a hotly anticipated mature thriller featuring a complex plot.
Metal Gear Solid 4 is the game that changed everything we thought we knew about video games. Joining Old Snake for yet another mission in MGS4 is a life changing experience, and it's filled with hours of awesome moments -- Raiden's rematch with Vamp,...
After several years of speculation, Microsoft has finally launched a wireless version of its popular Sidewinder gaming mouse. Featuring 2.4GHz wireless connectivity and the company’s brand new BlueTrack tracking technology, this is one serious piece ...
RIM has recently announced the launch of the first BlackBerry Flip handset, the Pearl 8220
Employee monitoring software is an amazingly useful, yet somewhat awkward technology. It can help your IT department weed out your worst time-wasters and layabouts — and even those who are sharing your corporate secrets. But while you may need to kee...
Nintendo's most popular home console since the 16-bit era is providing some amazing new gameplay experiences. Here's 28 games no Wii fan should miss.
Not long ago I was in a hotel room, juggling four applications on my teeny, tiny notebook screen. I didn't realize till then how dependent I've become on my dual ViewSonic monitor setup at home.
Nothing is more expensive than replacing inkjet cartridges. In this month's column, I'll talk about the tips and tools I use to save ink--and paper. I'll also give you the lowdown on removing leftover Registry-clogging Class IDs, show you how to corr...
Mozilla's second alpha of Firefox 3.1 is upping the ante in the next-generation browser battle. So how do the main contenders stack up so far now? One thing's for sure, the Firefox team has taken note of Google's recent Chrome release and worked hard...
It isn't something you'll see on a server rack, but a product from a fabless silicon design outfit could help you cut down on air conditioning costs at work or home and help save energy. What's more, Microstaq's Silicon Expansion Valve (SEV) illustra...
If, like me, you travel regularly with your laptop between different locations, you know how annoying it can be to get even a simple document printed to the right device and in the right format. And if you forget to choose the right printer when you ...
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD