The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold's mobile talents found a new purpose during pandemic lockdown: It made work-from-home easier because it could go anywhere—in my house.
Intel promised 80 new laptop designs featuring its new 6- and 8-core 10nm processors. Here are all the models revealed so far.
Do Intel’s newest laptop processors put the company back in the lead? Here’s how Tiger Lake H matches up against AMD’s own set of H-class Ryzen 5000 mobile chips.
The Dell Inspiron laptop line spans display sizes from 13 to 16 inches, and feature options galore. We'll walk you through the newest models to help you find the best one for your needs.
Not only do graphics cards make dramatic leaps in technology, a wider array of manufacturers and models exist. But that’s not the case for sound cards.
We put the HP Elite Folio tablet and its new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip through some early benchmarks to report how it compares to other Windows tablets powered by X86 and Arm processors.
Mid-range phones are increasingly becoming the best value proposition in the smartphone category. We’ve put together a handy list of the best smartphones you can buy for under $600, right now.
A frugal relative might take your cast-off computer as-is. But if you care, you want them to have the best possible experience, right?
Sorry, you cannot run Ryzen 5000 in old AMD motherboards. That's been the official line for a while, but AMD caught some users trying it anyway, with a beta BIOS from ASRock. AMD has squelched this practice and says it's time to buy a new motherboard...
Samsung's 980 Pro is the best PCIe 4.0 SSD you can buy right now. We explain why, and what you need to know about ultra-fast PCIe 4.0 drives in general.
Whether you’re curious about AMD’s desktop or laptop line of processors, we’ve collected all our articles on these fantastic CPUs in one place for you.
Which CPU should you have in your next ultraportable laptop? We compare AMD Ryzen 7 5800U to Intel Core i7-1185G7.
Prebuilt gaming PCs from a big vendor used to mean fixed, uninspired hardware. But you’ll see, today’s versions pack in fancy hardware that can be easily upgraded—and more easily afforded.
The saga behind the NZXT H1 can make it hard to keep faith in the company. But should you abandon all of its products?
It's easy to be fooled by scammers online. But it's just as easy to spot those scams if you're paying attention.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
- 3 must-know insights from our early Intel 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' testing
- The Full Nerd ep. 176: Tiger Lake H45 revealed, Ryzen 5000U battery concerns debunked
- Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- The ultra-mobile Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold changed how I work from home
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies