Enter to win a Kodak Smile camera or printer and capture your favorite summer memories
Samsung is selling two incredibly powerful and incredibly big phones with Ultra in their name. Which one should you buy?
As American kids prepare to go back to school, we look at what's changed between March and August in the virtual classrooms hosted by Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
Samsung has removed the AKG headphones from the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra box—and now that Apple rumor doesn't seem so crazy.
Samsung's newest Android tablet, the Galaxy Tab S7+, is built to compete with the iPad Pro, but the software lets it down.
Moment to moment, the Pixel 4a seems to do a great job of making it feel like you aren’t missing out by spending less on a new phone.
Trying to top the WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones isn't going to be easy but Sony are giving it their best shot with the new WH-1000XM4s.
While the new ROG Phone 3 doesn’t seem like it’s going to crack the category wide open, the parts of the pitch it gets right suggests the niche won’t be going anywhere for a while yet.
Vodafone aren't doing any online preorders for Samsung's latest phablet but they do have a slightly wider device lineup than Optus and Telstra.
Samsung's latest heavy-hitter has arrived. But how much will it cost to take up a Galaxy Note 20 or Galaxy Note 20 through Telstra?
Samsung teased its next foldable phone, the Galaxy Z Fold2, at Unpacked, and it brings bigger screens, better cameras, and a smarter design. But does anyone need it?
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the pinnacle of Samsung's design and engineering but it never should have been made.
Announced alongside the pricey Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, the Galaxy Tab S7 and third generation Galaxy Watch, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 will arrive in Australian retail later in August.
Announced alongside the standard Galaxy Note 20, the third generation Galaxy Watch and a pair of new Galaxy S tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is tee'd up land on Australian shelves towards the end of August.
Of all the devices announced at Samsung's latest Unpacked, the Galaxy Z Fold2 is the most mysterious.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Razer launches left-handed Naga gaming mouse for Left-Handers Day
- Epic is giving away A Total War Saga: Troy for free, but just for 24 hours today
- Intel promises 'dramatic' clock speed increases in Tiger Lake CPU
- Intel's 'Client 2.0' computer of the future is a device customized to your needs
- Intel plans Xe consumer graphics for laptops first, a discrete card in 2021
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies