Motion capture has long been integral to visual effects in blockbuster films and videogames. But now a new mocap system from Vicon is heading to virtual reality arcades.
A new report claims that OnePlus will finally sell its phones inside a U.S. carrier store. But that won't change anything for the better.
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
Should you buy a Chromebook or a Windows laptop? They're similar in some ways, and in others, fundamentally different. We help you decide.
Apple is rumored to be adding Pencil support to the new OLED iPhones. Here's how that could work.
Nvidia's Quadro RTX GPUs are built on a revolutionary Turing GPU with dedicated hardware for real-time raytracing. Here's what they herald for PC gamers and next-gen GeForce graphics cards.
The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up of what each illumination system offers.
Google's Campfire would reportedly allow Chromebooks to dual-boot with Windows. But only Google will benefit from demonstrating how poorly Windows runs on low-end hardware.
From Bard's Tale IV to the Walking Dead's final season, these are the PC games we're most excited for in fall 2018.
The Galaxy Note 9 is a lot of things, but cheap isn't one of them.
Here’s a quick round-up of where each smartphone brand currently stands in regards to support the headphone jack, as of August 2018.
With the imminent arrival of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we take a look back at the ten biggest changes in the history of the world's most popular MMMORPG.
Android isn't a productivity platform, but on the Tab S4, Samsung's DeX gives us the best of Android in a very Windows-like experience.
Head back to school in style by winning a Razer Rogue backpack, Hammerhead BT headphones, and Atheris mouse.
The idea of the perfect laptop is an impossible and subjective standard that relegates many fine machines to the purgatory of "almost perfect."
Enter this months competition and you and a friend could be heading to the movies. *T&C's Apply
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- How next-gen motion capture will supercharge VR arcades
- T-Mobile will reportedly sell the OnePlus 6T, which is great… for everyone but you
- Robot Cache, a Steam rival that lets you sell your 'used' games and mine cryptocoins, opens signups
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these sweet GTX 1080 Ti and ultrawide monitor deals
- Fnatic Streak RGB review: A gaming keyboard that punches well above its price
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies