In case you haven't noticed—but I know you have—the Pixel 3 XL has a great big notch at the top of the screen. But how does it compare to other phones with camera cutouts? Let's take a look.
The iPhone XS isn't so lonely anymore: The Google Pixel 3 XL has joined the Galaxy Note 9 in the four-figure realm. But how does it stack up?
The Pixel 3 XL has a few super-cool camera tricks you won't find on any other phone. Watch as we show off some of our favorites.
The Pixel 3 XL has arrived and it's exactly what everyone feared it would be, with a huge notch, overgrown chin and thick bezels. But pretty isn't the Pixel's game and it never will be.
At its core, the Pixel Slate is a Chrome OS tablet with an optional keyboard and stylus, but it's really so much more than that.
Your snarky comments are not appreciated. Let 2018 be forever known as the Year of the Notch!
The Pixel 3 XL is here with an all-glass design, more powerful camera, and a giant notch.
Intel's 9th-gen gives the Core i7 a demotion in threads, but a promotion in actual cores.
Speaking to PC World, an Nvidia spokesperson broke down the process of certifying a G-sync monitor into three stages.
Facebook is taking preorders for a new Portal camera designed for video calls. But will anyone buy it?
Enter for your chance to win an Honor View 10!
HMD's new Nokia 7.1 is the first smartphone with a PureDisplay screen. Here's what you need to know.
They're not even real CPUs yet, but we just tested and measured the hype, leaks, and fan hysteria, and here's the winner.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update offers new ways to secure your PC from ransomware, Bluetooth battery gauges, and automatic Storage Sense cloud cleanup, to name a few handy improvements.
Despite the excellence of iOS some people find such largesse both confusing and time consuming. There seem to be apps and files and data everywhere and getting your head around it can be difficult – and that’s where the Dearmob iPhone Manager app comes in.
A generic monitor not specifically designed for photography isn’t going to deliver the colour quality we seek. Processing images on the BenQ SW271 gives the user a stunningly vivid colour range.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Add ports to your PC with these killer deals on Sabrent USB-C docking stations
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Winning the game by rewriting the rules
- The new Palm phone is basically a Verizon-exclusive smart pocket watch running Android Oreo
- The awesome 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD just hit an all-time low of $200
- LG WK7 Smart Speaker review: A simple song
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies