If you want to watch 3D movies bursting out of the screen, you'll need a 3D TV: a regular LCD or plasma just won't cut it. We've made sure you can find every review of every 3D TV we've done easily -- they're all here in one place.
If you want to record TV, or play digital TV on an old TV set, you'll want a set-top box or personal video recorder. We've consolidated all our PVR reviews here for easy access.
If you want to watch a movie that will make your new Full HD LED or plasma TV look good, you'll need a Blu-ray player. We've rounded up all our Blu-ray player reviews in one place.
We round-up the best HTC smartphones on the market in 2012, including upcoming 4G models like the One XL and the Windows Phone-powered Titan II 4G.
Quad-core smartphones are all the rage in 2012, as manufacturers have begun to equip their flagship models with the latest in mobile processor technology.
4G may be relatively new in Australia, but there are a few smartphones available on the market that utilise this super fast technology.
The ability to work anywhere, anytime is essential for any student. Thanks to mobile broadband modems it's easy to access the Internet whether you're at home, school or university
If you've got a heap of digital textbooks or course notes that you want hard copies of, invest in a laser printer. They're extremely cheap and can produce plenty of pages off a single toner cartridge.
If you've got an older PC or laptop and need some more storage space for school -- for some movies or music, or if you've just bought a new digital camera or camcorder for class -- an easy way to fix this is to buy an external hard drive. We've liste...
So you've bought a new PC or laptop for the school year, but you want more screen real estate. Or maybe your old PC is doing just fine, but you've got to use a larger screen for writing assignments and researching. We've listed a few good monitors yo...
If you're going back to school, and you've got a shiny new MP3 player or smartphone filled with music and movies, you'll need some good headphones to go with it. Pick from our list of the best headphones to suit schoolkids and university students.
Heading back to school or university? Why not aid your studies with an inexpensive tablet?
Heading back to school or university? Why not aid your studies with an inexpensive Android phone!
You may well be able to use your smartphone for most of your photography needs, but sometimes you need a dedicated camera to get optimal results. Maybe you need more zoom, better image quality or simply a more comfortable way to take photos.
Printing for schoolwork doesn't need to be great quality, but whatever printer you're using has to have plenty of features. Scanning is an important inclusion, as is printing over USB and Wi-Fi.
Watch this expert video review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther