If there's been a theme running through the major IT innovations of recent years, it's that you should be able to access your data from any location and at any time.
Sanyo's PLC-XU86 is a competent entry into the portable business projector market. This LCD projector offers most of the features we look for in such a product, including solid image quality, multiple computer ports and a bright bulb, and combines th...
Over the last few months a flurry of RAZR clones has appeared. Some of these are actually new versions of Motorola's old flagship, but many others are merely capitalising on its success. Samsung's SGH-Z540 is one such model, sporting the same slim, w...
Western Digital's Caviar RAID Edition hard drives are designed for server environments where individual drives are selected based on their reliability traits, rather than their high capacity. What the WD5000YS provides, however, is a copious half-ter...
BenQ's latest release, the S61 v30, is the only 12.1in notebook we've seen to come with a built-in digital TV tuner. It weighs just 1.65kgs, has a 12.1in screen with a 1200x800 resolution and a slim optical drive bay, yet it's remarkably portable.
F-Secure's Internet Security 2006 performed with flying colors in most of our malware detection tests, but it had problems removing many of those same troublesome files.
Way, way down at the bottom of Hewlett Packard's lineup of scanners sits their Scanjet 2400. This really is a bargain offering and one of the cheapest scanners on the market at present. Novices will be well served by the simplicity and low cost of th...
In a design departure from last year's DT2600, Baumann Meyer has come to market with a more traditional bottom speaker design on their DT3220. The 32-inch television performed impeccably in our high definition tests and would make any HD user supreme...
Offering style, sophistication and functionality, the Hewlett-Packard iPAQ rw6828 Multimedia Messenger is an exciting new entry into the smart phone market. This feature-packed handset includes a two megapixel camera, MP3 Player, integrated Wi-Fi and...
Continuing the trend they set with the stylish Caplio R3, Ricoh's new model, the Caplio R4, offers something a little different to the competition. Suited for those wanting a classy, high-end compact, it sports a suave design, a huge zoom and fairly ...
Positioned at the high end of Panasonic's new range of video camcorders is the SDR-S100, billed as the the smallest video camera of its type in the world. The SDR-S100 is one of the new wave of video cameras that write data to SD cards, hence its red...
You might assume that a budget camera like the Olympus FE-120 takes subpar photos. But you'd be wrong: In our tests this 6-megapixel unit delivered very attractive photos, earning top points from our jury of reviewers, who were impressed with the ac...
DViCO, world renowned for making high quality digital tuner cards, has recently created their most interesting product to date. The DVB-T Nano is a high definition TV tuner roughly the size of the average USB memory stick. It has all the functionali...
The NEC N343i is a mobile phone with iPod-like styling that includes a large keypad and support for Telstra's i-Mode service. Retailing at a very competitive price, the N343i is a step in the right direction compared to previous NEC models, headed by...
The Polycom Communicator is a convenient VoIP speakerphone built specifically for Skype which provides full-duplex, two way telephone conversations via the Internet. While the design and performance are of a high calibre, it still barely justifies i...
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTAPI LeadOther
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTAPI LeadOther
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject DirectorQLD