Positioned at the high end of Panasonic's new range of video camcorders is the SDR-S100, billed as the the smallest video camera of its type in the world. The SDR-S100 is one of the new wave of video cameras that write data to SD cards, hence its red...
You might assume that a budget camera like the Olympus FE-120 takes subpar photos. But you'd be wrong: In our tests this 6-megapixel unit delivered very attractive photos, earning top points from our jury of reviewers, who were impressed with the ac...
DViCO, world renowned for making high quality digital tuner cards, has recently created their most interesting product to date. The DVB-T Nano is a high definition TV tuner roughly the size of the average USB memory stick. It has all the functionali...
The NEC N343i is a mobile phone with iPod-like styling that includes a large keypad and support for Telstra's i-Mode service. Retailing at a very competitive price, the N343i is a step in the right direction compared to previous NEC models, headed by...
The Polycom Communicator is a convenient VoIP speakerphone built specifically for Skype which provides full-duplex, two way telephone conversations via the Internet. While the design and performance are of a high calibre, it still barely justifies i...
Trying to find a high quality racing wheel is a hard task at best. Many wheels don't work as well as you would expect with unresponsive and unrealistic turning and poor pressure in the foot pedals. The Joytech Nitro Racing Wheel bucks the trend with ...
LaCie has been known to spice up the normally drab looking portable external hard drive category and the Little Big Disk is no exception. It's a solid looking, well-built device which performs more than adequately and offers a triple-interface drive ...
Sagem has been known for its competitive offerings in the low end of the mobile market, but in the myX6-2 the French giant has thrust a solid handset into the mid range. The myX6-2 boasts a large and clear display, a hassle free interface and a fair ...
There seems to be a curious fixation in the home theatre market of promoting 2.1 systems as some kind of revolutionary technological advancement. We are seeing more and more home theatre systems claiming the acoustics of 5.1 can be replicated 'virtua...
There are two ways of making a DVD player: the easy way and the hard way. The easy way involves taking someone else's DVD player and modifying it to the new company's requirements (even if this means simply an exercise in badge engineering). The hard...
Following the ideology that 'bigger is better' Sony has introduced their latest mega-zoom camera, the DSC-H2. Sporting a gigantic 12x optical zoom lens housed within an equally large chassis, the H2 definitely isn't suitable for carrying in your pock...
All hail Nintendo! Every time our faith in Nintendo has been rocked, they have bounced back strongly. The DS Lite brings new appeal to Nintendo's handheld flagship.
The Olympus E-330 is a decent digital SLR. The camera scored well in our image tests, includes dust reduction technology and has live image review through an LCD screen, a feature common on compact cameras but not seen on SLRs. Nevertheless it doesn'...
Looking like something out of the latest Star Wars film, the NetComm V35 Portable USB VoIP Speakerphone is a pretty attractive device. A perfect companion to the Apple [[prodid:1042]], the V35's minimalist design is complemented by its performance an...
Engin are a broadband phone company who specialise in VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) and their Softphone Starter Pack is a great, low cost way for consumers to get a taste of this new technology.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- FTios DeveloperACT
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager- Cloud -Federal GovernmentOther
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer - hands on roleOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTINTEGRATION DEVELOPERSA
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Organisational Change ManagerOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW