It might not be OLED but Samsung have invested in these factors surrounding the home entertainment in a way that might just tip the scales in their favor of their new flagship Q90R QLED 4K TV.
With connectivity for up to three devices and a raft of custom app profiles, this mouse will increase efficiency for business and creative types alike.
Paired with the MX Master 3 mouse, the MX Keys can power up to three computers at once.
Fitbit has made enough improvements to the Versa 2 to call it a true Apple Watch competitor.
The Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT is as close to perfection as a graphics card can get, bolstered by ingenious software tricks.
The GE65 Raider 9SF packs an 8-core 9th gen Core i9 and GeForce RTX 2070 graphics into a relatively compact body
It does little to disrupt your expectations but I wouldn’t hesitate to call the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is pretty much the new gold standard for Android tablets.
In a console generation that's become synonymous with risk aversion, Borderlands 3 plays it even more safe than expected. It's like the last seven years never occurred, except in memes.
Astro's A40 TR and redesigned MixAmp feel pricier than ever given the current state of the headset market, but great build quality and a bevy of input options might win you over.
The XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra is like a muscle car: High-performing, a little loud, extremely impressive, and in need of some slight tinkering for peak performance.
Make Pythagoras mash grapes or learn about Thermopylae from historian Herodotus in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey's version of the Discovery Tour spin-off mode. It's back for a second go-round, and much improved.
The RockPals 300Watt Power Station does it all.
The Bose 700s find a new front that they can dominate in the war on noise but they’ve done little here to take back ground that rivals like Sony have stolen in recent years.
The Galaxy Note 10+ doesn't quite live up to Samsung's ambition of making a phone so powerful that it can replace your laptop but it's still miles ahead of almost everything else.
Gears 5 still feels like a series in need of an identity, but a more charismatic lead and experiments with open-world structure hold promise for the future—even if they don't quite pay off now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- Logitech's new mouse has a lot of buttons
- Vodafone vs Telstra: Who has the best iPhone plans?
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies