Audeze's debut gaming headset, the Mobius, boasts sound quality that justifies its high sticker price—but it's undermined slightly by some first-time-out errors.
Acer's Nitro 7 focuses on its display and storage instead of its internal components, an odd choice for a gaming laptop. Acer's own Predator Helios 300 may be a better budget option.
Despite its obvious similarities, the Aero 15 is not a gaming laptop.
Rage 2 resuscitates a franchise that was arguably dead on arrival.
The GPS-enabled Z-Edge F1 front/interior dash cam takes very good video once you get used to the oddball interface.
The Google Pixel 3a is more than a low-cost alternative to the Pixel 3, it's a damn good phone in its own right.
Nextbase's 422GW is a modular system that accepts multiple camera types and features Alexa support, a touch display, and GPS. Aside from the lack of interior infrared, it's the near-perfect dash cam.
Bloodstained isn’t just a memorial to the Castlevania games of days past, it feels like a foundation for the series’ future.
The New BittBoy V3 is the best retro gaming device for those who want to play their classic games on the go.
Acer's Swift 7 (July 2019) is a fantastically thin and light PC that performs well enough for everyday use. But if you demand more, look elsewhere.
TVs like the TCL X7 aren’t arguing that things like five-step processing and support for every HDR format under the sun don’t matter or aren’t good. They’re saying that they don’t matter enough that you’ll want to pay extra for them right now.
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers might be an expansion for an MMORPG, but it’s also one of the best Final Fantasy games of all time.
With a refreshed interface, this elegant PDF editor makes it even easier to modify, secure, and share documents.
There aren’t many monitors that catch my eye nowadays but Samsung’s new Space Monitor range is the exception to the rule.
AddLink's 1TB NVMe SSD is available for $120. And it's no slouch of a performer either.
Tax time is like Christmas for hackers and scammers. It’s the time of year where people jump online and share critical identification information with the tax department that can be easily used for identity theft, and yet, according to Australian research from Norton LifeLock, while Australian workers are aware of the security risks they are often not particularly secure in their behaviour.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- How to get Google Assistant on your Samsung smartwatch
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies