Microsoft has begun rolling out the new Story Remix app that's part of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, allowing you to design amazing photo slideshows. Unfortunately, some flagship features have been delayed.
Microsoft has developed a prototype wearable device that pairs with a tablet to counteract some of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
Windows 10 Insider Preview 16193 lets users try the new Story Remix app and other new Windows 10 Fall Creators Update features.
Amazon is on the verge of disrupting the enterprise videoconferencing and unified communications markets dominated by Cisco and Avaya.
Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
Microsoft's Story Remix taps every key feature of the Windows platform to help you make impressive movies quickly and easily.
Windows 10's Fall Creators Update is really about connections: new apps and improvements designed to connect across devices.
Microsoft and its partners will debut new mixed-reality controllers to help users navigate through the virtual worlds it's trying to create via Windows 10.
Electronic Arts is launching a mobile version of its popular Sims game on iOS and Android, and it looks to bring many of the features from its PC counterpart.
Security company Modzero found a program acting as a keylogger in certain HP PCs.
It's the end of the line for Intel's Itanium chip, a troubled processor family that spawned many product delays and bad blood between HP and Oracle.
Nvidia's next-gen Volta GPU made its debut at GTC, though not in graphics card form. Here's what PC gamers need to know.
An analysis by Telstra has revealed that a small number of its customers with NBN services were on broadband plans with maximum speeds that were not achievable.
Intel has told a court that MGT Capital Investments has gone ahead with the announcement of the “John McAfee Privacy Phone,” even though the company that proposes to change its name to “John McAfee Global Technologies” has previously said that it did...
A conservative group took credit for a barrage of anti-net neutrality comments posted on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's website this week, but it denied generating fake activism.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- PTThe job "Project Manager" is now ExpiredNSW
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- FTIT Support / Desktop SupportSA
- FTImplementation Engineer - Cisco UCSWA
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- CCProject Manager - Grant managementNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- FTMobile Apps TesterWA
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD