Razer has announced its first mobile phone and it's a mobile gamer's dream, with a Snapdragon 835 chip, 8GB of RAM, and a first-of-its-kind screen..
The new Razer Phone packs a serious hardware punch and keeps the Android experience tight. A 120Hz screen and aluminium body give the Phone some street cred, but it's targeted mostly at gamers, Razer fans, and Android enthusiasts
Microsoft's device chief says the company hopes to see the AI chipset it's developing for the HoloLens in other devices, presumably PCs and smart speakers.
Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth is back, and the all-time horror great works this time.
There's still one way consumers can upgrade to Windows 10 for free—if they use assistive technologies. Microsoft will shut down this loophole on December 31.
Harman Australia / New Zealand has relaunched the AKG brand into the consumer audio space, announcing four lifestyle headphones of varying shapes, sizes and feature-sets.
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
Microsoft says two Surface Pro tablets with LTE connectivity will ship in December, at prices that are slightly lower than expected.
Boost Mobile has announced its new Boost Anytime Plus mobile plans, which ensure Boost customers will get more of what they want with a double data offer up to 24GB.
Seagate Technology has announced its SkyHawk AI hard disk drive, the first drive create specifically for artificial intelligence enabled video surveillance solutions.
Plantronics has announced the launch of two new additions to its award winning BackBeat FIT Family; the company’s portfolio of wireless sport headphones.
Uniden has extended the popular Guardian surveillance range to include a wire-free, battery powered home security camera that is app enabled and includes voice control.
TCL Communication has announced the Australian launch of the BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition, off the back of the well-received KEYone Silver.
The Xbox One X has arrived. At least, ours has. Here's what's inside the box.
David Jones is set to move on the consumer tech space, with the department store today announcing it plans to begin offering AV, smart home and personal tech products through its retail presence.
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther