Samsung Electronics, one of the world's largest electronics makers, on Wednesday forecast record operating profit for the second quarter of 2010 on strong sales.
Apple has banned a developer from its App Store after fraudulent purchases of his applications were made from around 400 accounts, it said in a statement.
One financial year has ended and another begun. That means that, once again, it's time to dig out your boxes of receipts, tally your expenses and figure out if you can claim a couple of bottles of scotch after reviewing a breathalyser.
National broadband provider iiNet yesterday held out the possibility that customers would be able to sign up to its internet television (IPTV) offering without needing one of its BoB ADSL routers, in a wide-ranging briefing about the FetchTV-based se...
Google today announced the launch of its retail-friendly Commerce Search in Australia. The company says it will help Australian shoppers find products online.
VeriSign's Online Fraud Barometer shows that one in 10 Australians who use the Internet have lost an average of $1000 to online theft and fraud in the past 12 months, the company announced yesterday.
Microsoft just flipped its bevel-edged, cream-colored Xbox 360 to piano black, and now Sony's shifting its matte-sable slimline PS3 into the ivory zone.
Hong Kong's Cathay Pacific Airways plans to offer in-flight broadband, cell-phone service and live television on its aircraft from early 2012, it said Wednesday.
When will the new 2.2 version (commonly called Froyo) of Google's Android operating system hit Australian handsets? We contacted carriers and handset manufacturers to find out. The answer, it turns out, depends on what mobile phone you have.
After seeing chip sales decline in 2009, the semiconductor industry's fortunes are looking brighter in the coming years, according to IDC.
New Prime Minister Julia Gillard today said she understands concerns about the Government's controversial mandatory internet filtering policy, but Communications Minister Stephen Conroy was putting effort in to get the policy into shape.
Australian ISP Internode has cut pricing on its Easy Naked ADSL plan by $10 per month, while also extending its service coverage by more than 200 telephone exchanges.
If you've been glued to the World Cup, you'll know that there's more to the matches than soccer (football for our international audience).
Microstrategy on Tuesday is announcing a next-generation mobile BI (business intelligence) application for Apple's iPhone and iPad, joining the growing pack of enterprise vendors that are embracing the red-hot platform.
Alert! Alert! Apple's walled garden has been breached!
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Surface Pro is Microsoft's long-awaited Surface Pro 4 upgrade, restyled as a laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery Co-ordinatorsQLD
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTFrontend developerNSW
- FTTest Engineer | $92 p/hrVIC
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- CCTesting SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- FTDIRECTOR PROJECT DELIVERY, WELLINGTONNZ
- FTRelease / Implementation ManagerSA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW