Google has released a breakdown of Android releases running on active smartphones, tablets and other devices and the results show that the latest versions are taking off along with Android itself.
With its Cloud Manager software released on Monday, Novell hopes to address the vendor lock-in problem facing enterprises building private clouds.
Government needs to better understand the realities of running profitable businesses -- and quickly -- as it imposes security regulations that can affect the profitability of corporations battling in a competitive environment.
Six months after launching its Google Apps Marketplace, Google is pleased with the project's progress but acknowledges it has much bigger expectations.
In the time it takes to get a cup of coffee, any one of the hundreds of engineers and developers at mobile computing chip-maker Qualcomm Inc. can provision himself a new server -- one that's fully configured with compute, storage, networking, middlew...
It's not a Y2K-style crisis, but there's only a four-year window until Microsoft Corp. ends support for Windows XP. The need to migrate from XP to Windows 7 "will create an extra budgetary and resource burden on companies from 2011 to 2012," accordin...
HP says its planned $1.5 billion buyout of ArcSight announced Monday is intended to propel HP into the heart of enterprise security -- a move that both surprised and impressed industry watchers.
BurstPoint Networks officially launched operations today with a portfolio of enterprise-class video-streaming and videoconferencing products.
There are whispers that Apple could be breaking with tradition and expediting the new iPad for a holiday launch to head off competition from rival tablets.
Apple today announced that it will sell the iPad in China starting this Friday, 17 September.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini kicked off the company's annual IDF conference today by announcing that Intel is on track to ship a 22-nanometer processor in 2011.
Mozilla, which launched the latest beta of Firefox 4 last week, has started to drop features from the still-under-construction browser.
There's mounting evidence that smartphones and mobile devices are increasing the use of social networks and microblogging sites.
Motricity on Monday announced mCore MobileCast, a service for wireless carriers and large companies that want to deliver content to smartphones based on user preferences.
Enterprises may now deploy up to 30 desktop computers using the power of only one server, as NComputing recently outed its L300 desktop virtualization unit made primarily for enterprise use, a company executive announced Wednesday.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- FTNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCLead Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther