Expanding its business analytics offerings yet again, IBM is acquiring data warehouse appliance vendor Netezza for approximately $US1.7 billion in cash.
Even though Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz made soothing comments about her company's relationship with Alibaba Group on Friday, the Chinese e-commerce giant doesn't feel the same way, according to a source with knowledge of Alibaba's thinking.
The European Commission is planning to reassign radio frequencies for faster wireless services as part of a five-year plan outlined by Digital Agenda Commissioner Neelie Kroes on Monday.
Last Wednesday, Avaya, Inc. made a splash in New York City with a portfolio of new collaboration products, including the Flare Experience multimedia conferencing system, a new tablet designed to support the Flare software and the web.alive (stet) vir...
Apple has done enough security-wise with its iPhone and iPad to make many CSOs comfortable with the mobile devices connecting to corporate networks, but Google's Android still has a ways to go.
While Oracle trumpets its open source MySQL database management system this week at the company's OpenWorld conference, the creators behind MySQL's rival, PostgreSQL, have released a major new version of their rival database software.
HP has unveiled the new Envy 100 e-All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer, which has a sleek, compact design that shouldn't look out of place in a modern living space.
HP will release a multifunction inkjet printer that uses a detachable 7in, iPad-style touchscreen tablet device as its interface. The HP PhotoSmart eStation All-in-One has all the features of HP's ePrint service -- such as remote printing via e-mail ...
HP's new printer tablet is not the "Slate" you're looking for, but it does lend a pinch of crazy to a tablet market that will soon get pretty crowded.
An Internet standards group has approved an electronic crimes reporting format, which may eventually give security researchers a cohesive, broad set of data to gauge online crime.
The world hasn't yet seen examples of true cyberwar, although governments around the world need to prepare for it, an expert in cybersecurity law from Estonia said Monday.
Rumors Monday that Facebook is building a mobile phone evolved later in the day to a Facebook spokeswoman insisting that the social networking giant simply wants to "integrate deeply into existing platforms and operating systems." And it's not workin...
Oracle co-President Mark Hurd ripped the curtain off Exadata Database Machine X2-8, the newest incarnation of the company's high-performance data processing systems, during a keynote address at the OpenWorld conference on Monday.
The Samsung Q430 has the specs required to zip through work and play. Aside from those internal components, parts of the laptop feel like Samsung isn't trying very hard; a dull display, pointless and annoying software extras, and a few cut corners ho...
IBM's move today to acquire Netezza should help it fill a critical hole in its business analytics portfolio.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Atari's Ataribox console will run Linux and cost $250-$300, if it ever materializes
- Mozilla's Firefox Quantum next-generation browser is ready for you to try out
- Newegg is selling a 28-inch 4K FreeSync monitor for $260
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTPMO Analyst BIWA
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- FTProject Manager - ServiceNowOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC