Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3050 and 3050 Ti haven't been announced, but apparently they'll be in Samsung's Galaxy Book Odyssey laptop.
The new Samsung Galaxy Pro and Galaxy Pro 360 laptops offer a raft of state-of-the-art features, from AMOLED screens to Thunderbolt 4 and intelligent settings.
Huawei has launched a new promotional campaign offering new and existing smartphone customers a range of benefits to improve their smartphone experience.
AMD executives said they plan to deliver more GPUs during the second half of 2021, in an attempt to alleviate the supply crunch.
Chia, the crypto-currency led by BitTorrent founder Bram Cohen, uses available storage on SSDs or hard drives to mine crypto-currency.
The art collective MSCHF is helping you see how many cookies are out there on the web with its cookie-gathering contest.
Dell has its own tablet PC to challenge Microsoft's Surface Pro 7+. The Latitude 7320 Detachable features Intel's 11th-gen Core processors, Thunderbolt, and a pen cubby inspired by the Surface Pro X.
EVGA just added "Priority Access" to its free Elite membership, giving you the chance to queue up for graphics cards and other PC hardware before the masses.
Sony has announced the X-Series of portable Bluetooth speakers tuned to play any kind of music and with added portability and weatherproofing.
Immersive View does for Zoom what Together Mode does for Teams: puts a group of participants in a virtual setting that you can control.
Low bid contract: Nasa's Mars probe packs Intel Atom and a 1990s iMac CPU.
A new pair of USB-C headphones come with Deezer's music-streaming app preinstalled, and they'll offload a Deezer theme package on some Samsung Galaxy phones.
Windows 10's April update is causing issues with PC games, and now Microsoft is using a new feature to quietly pull it from your system.
Alien: Isolation and Hand of Fate 2 are two very good, very different games with one thing in common: You can score both for free on the Epic Games Store this week.
We tried Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming for the web in early beta. It's somewhat laggy and not the prettiest in places, but it's still a decent option if you can't find an Xbox Series S or X.
PC World is partnering with STUDIOCANAL and we are giving away 20 x double passes to see Spiral starring Chris Rock and Samuel L. Jackson.
From the Book of Saw will be in cinemas on May 13
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- Tested: Is Ryzen 5000 battery performance really that bad?
- Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Dynabook announces 11.6-inch student laptop
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies