“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Microsoft's patch to fix CPU spiking issues within Windows 10's Windows Search function has apparently broken Windows Search for some people.
The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.2 drivers releasing today adds support for Radeon Image Sharpening to the Radeon RX 470, 480, 570, 580, and 590.
Mozilla is letting beta testers try out Firefox Private Network, a VPN-like proxy service to mask your IP while browsing.
HTC have dropped details, pricing and a release date on their new Vive Cosmos VR headset.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
As the first iPhones with the the Pro surname, they mark a real sea change for Apple’s iconic handset and join a lineage of devices that carry an expectation of not just greatness, but also productivity prowess and cutting-edge performance.
Just bought a Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+? Here are 10 features to set up first.
Lenovo has been one of the only third-party brands that have been able to give Google a run for their money when it comes to smart displays. Here's where they think the category is going.
Apple has finally given the world its first look at the iPhone 11 Pro - but how much is it going to cost?
AMD says that a new BIOS to fix its 3rd-gen Ryzen boost issue has been sent to motherboard partners, increasing boost speeds, lowering overall voltages, and accompanied by a new monitoring SDK.
Apple has officially set a date for the launch of its premium service.
Apple's new iPhone 11 Pro Max has the biggest screen and a triple-lens camera - but how much does it cost to buy in Australia?
The iPhone 11 picks up where the iPhone XR left off - but how much does it cost to buy in Australia?
LG's latest OLED TVs are adding support for Nvidia's G-Sync Compatible technology via a firmware update, though you'll need a current GeForce graphics card to use it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Borderlands 3 review impressions: It's exactly what you think and nothing more
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- Astro A40 TR plus MixAmp review: A tough sell nowadays, but still a top-notch headset
- XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra review: A high-performance muscle car of a GPU
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies