President Trump unexpectedly ordered a ban on transactions with Tencent and its subsidiaries after 45 days. We don't know how far the ban will stretch into Tencent's interests, which encompass the games League of Legends, Fortnite, PubG, Path of Exil...
Google has settled a class-action lawsuit over the Google+ data breach, and you might be able to claim some of the $7.5 million in payments.
AMC's horror-focused streaming service is now available in Australia.
The Owl Car Cam that died with its startup Owl Cameras, Inc., has rehatched under new owners as the security-focused Owlcam.
Trying to top the WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones isn't going to be easy but Sony are giving it a shot.
Samsung has announced that all Galaxy S, Note, and Z devices will get three "generations" of Android updates.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android, iOS, and your web browser.
Woolies are throwing in a discount on top of the existing preorder incentives for Samsung's latest phablet.
A close relationship between Microsoft and Samsung will soon allow you to run multiple Android apps from your Windows PC, and even pin them to your taskbar.
The principal engineer who worked on CPUs from the Pentium III to Core i7 says Intel has lost focus, and it's "lucky" AMD can't make enough CPUs to do more damage.
Picking up where the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ left off, the new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra inherent and improved on the new camera tech introduced by Samsung’s S20 Series and show off a stylish new look.
Where previous Galaxy Note lineups were primarily distinguished by size or by whether or not they had 5G connectivity, this year’s Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra have a bit more going on.
Last year, Samsung partnered with Microsoft to position their latest Note as a productivity powerhouse. This year, they're looking to gamble on gaming but Australian players are set to miss out.
The new Galaxy Note 20 puts on more than a new coat of paint but how does it compare to the original ‘affordable’ Galaxy Note.
If you're spending a thousand bucks on a phone, you might be better off buying the Galaxy S20 instead of the new Galaxy Note 20.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- First Look: The Pixel 4a is a perfect phone for uncertain times
- First Look: Sony's WH-1000XM4s are the Apple Watch of noise cancelling headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies