A new bill in Congress would require law enforcement agencies to get court-ordered warrants before targeting U.S. residents in searches of electronic communications collected by the National Security Agency.
A U.S. Congress committee has overwhelmingly approved legislation designed to stop the bulk collection of U.S. phone records by the National Security Agency.
U.S. lawmakers want their counterparts in the European Parliament to back away from a resolution that would split up Google by separating search engines from other online services.
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to limit the National Security Agency's ability to search U.S. records, after a similar provision was stripped out of a bill intended to rein in the agency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM4 review: These noise-canceling earbuds have all-around appeal
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 5 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
Join the newsletter!
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than usual
- The Full Nerd ep. 194: Apple M1 Max, Ryzen’s Windows 11 bugs
- How to switch out of Windows 11 S Mode
- Chip shortages may wipe out holiday PC sales, Intel warns
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- What's on offer in Telstra's latest flash sale?
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies