The Little Flagship That Could
The prestige of a flagship, the price of a bargain.
The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Xiaomi in pictures
The 'little rice' that could
Chinese smartphone and technology giant Xiaomi is making the jump to the Australian market.
Xiaomi has taken the wraps off its newest flagship, the 5.15-inch Mi6, bringing a Snapdragon 835 chip, 12MP dual camera, and big battery without breaking the bank.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
Chines consumer electronics company Xiaomi launched a new media router and an upgraded modular TV, but just for the Chinese market.
If you're looking for an affordable Android TV streaming box, Xiaomi's Mi Box is now available with 4K and HDR support.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Xiaomi has gone from a start-up to the number one smartphone company in China in four short years. Based on its flagship, the Mi4, Xiaomi’s lead will only grow.
Enthusiastic phone modders and technophiles will relish Xiaomi’s smartphones. The Chinese smartphone company supplements its software with the Xiaomi App store. Unfortunately Xiaomi’s app store is not compatible with English, and this will likely pre...
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 3 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin 66W dash cam review: Same small form factor, much improved video
- Akaso Trace 1 Dash Cam review: Nice features, nice front and interior video
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini review: Tiny and easy, with surprisingly good video
- Netgear Nighthawk XR700 review: Overkill
- The PCI Express 6.0 specification is announced and due to arrive in 2021, with products to follow
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies