The "paperless office" has long been held up as a goal for businesses large and small, but few have come even close. The average office worker, in fact, still generates roughly two pounds of paper waste every day, according to the U.S. EPA.
The first large-scale analysis of a fundamental type of software known as firmware has revealed poor security practices that could present opportunities for hackers probing the "Internet of Things."
Xerox is offering managed service tools for enterprises that want to reduce the costs of remote printing.
Xerox has issued the first software patch intended to fix a problem in some multi-function printers that causes characters to be incorrectly reproduced when scanned.
A software bug that caused some characters to be substituted for others in scans by some Xerox machines is more serious than previously thought.
Bob Metcalfe, Dave Boggs and the rest of the scientists at Xerox Palo Alto Research Center in 1973 were a lot like young developers at a Silicon Valley startup today.
Xerox revealed the latest research developments taking place within its labs at The Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC), which develops two to three patents each week and over 130 inventions per year.
Both cost-conscious and environmentally conscious organizations are striving to do more with less these days. The rationale is simple: Investing in more energy-efficient hardware, for example, means lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint. ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Network Data Analyst - Telco - GISVIC
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther