Microsoft has confirmed that the next-gen "Project Scorpio" Xbox will run games at native 4K resolution. But hitting that goal likely involves some compromises.
Microsoft has added new Web forms that allow users to report hate speech that can be found on Microsoft services like Xbox Live, Skype, and OneDrive.
Microsoft envisions a future where headsets, keyboards, controllers, and all your PC peripherals run seamlessly on the Xbox One's wireless signal. But should you care?
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
The update arrives November 12 and brings with it a retooled interface and a load of new features.
Microsoft's digital assistant arrives on the Xbox One in 2016, but Xbox One Experience Preview testers will get to try it later this year.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
With the start of the U.S. professional football season around the corner, Microsoft unveiled the new tech it's going to be providing coaches and fans this season as part of its ongoing partnership with the National Football League.
Computers up to six years old will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free when Microsoft releases it globally on 29 July.
Microsoft is opening up app development for the Xbox One with the launch of a kit that will be available to all developers, bringing the console closer to the Windows 10 space.
From Cortana to Xbox streaming and the audacious Windows Holographic, these are the biggest announcements from Microsoft's Windows 10 Consumer Preview event.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTScrum Master/Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Technology and StrategyQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW