Apple Keynote review: This app remains a work in progress
The free Office Online applications still have only a fraction of the capabilities in Office 2013, but an update this week adds some welcome new features -- some of which are actually ahead of the client versions.
Quip is pushing ahead with its plan to turn the mobile and cloud productivity software market on its head, adding spreadsheet capabilities to its namesake app, which until now had been limited to documents.
Quip has revamped its Web and mobile word processor, giving it new publishing and search capabilities, as the startup pushes ahead with its quixotic pursuit to disrupt cloud productivity app rivals like Microsoft and Google.
Google is releasing separate mobile apps for its Docs, Sheets and Slides apps, breaking them out from the Google Drive storage service where they used to reside.
Quip has released an API for its browser-based word processor that it hopes enterprise developers will use to make the application do more jobs in workplaces.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther