You can do anything for 30 days, right? I mean, it's only one month. How hard can it be? Well, I'm going to find out because today is the day I start my new project: "30 Days With..."
Much as coelacanths have changed only slightly despite millions of years of evolution, some bundled Windows apps have scarcely progressed since the dawn of Microsoft's operating system. Today's Notepad text editor, for one, barely differs from the 19...
Microsoft Office isn't the only game in town—many online office suites offer comparable document, spreadsheet, and presentation programs that are not only compatible with Microsoft Office files, but also free.
Microsoft Word is ubiquitous: It's the standard word processor in most places of business, and it often ends up installed on home PCs due to compatibility and familiarity. It isn't the only choice, however. Whether your main concern is price, complex...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Consultant - Digital TransformationVIC
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Analyst/Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD