For enterprises that don't want employees to roam using cellular networks, Telefónica has launched Universal Wi-Fi, which offers coverage in 110 countries.
Asus is now distributing a firmware update that will change the default security settings on its broadband routers after files on thousands of external hard drives were found easily accessible over the Internet.
Cisco Systems promised to issue firmware updates removing a backdoor from a wireless access point and two of its routers later this month. The undocumented feature could allow unauthenticated remote attackers to gain administrative access to the devi...
Files on thousands of hard drives connected to broadband routers from Asus are easily accessible over the Internet due to unsecure default settings, according to industry experts and tests conducted by PC World Norway and TechWorld Sweden.
D-Link and Netgear have both announced so-called range extenders to improve the coverage of Wi-Fi networks based on the 802.11ac specification.
Anyone who was hoping to sneak in an Internet voice call over JetBlue's new in-flight Wi-Fi service had better make other plans, because the airline now plans to enforce its ban on voice calls in the air.
The latest twist in the debate over in-flight calling might allow users of some Internet-based services to do voice and video chats immediately on some airliners.
A security researcher has released software and technical instructions for modifying a drone so that it can identify and hijack other drones.
Karma, the startup that offers pay-as-you-go mobile data through a portable Wi-Fi hotspot, will catch up with the 4G world next year by moving to LTE.
A high-frequency supplement to Wi-Fi that's several times faster than most of what's available now appears headed for enterprises through a partnership between Cisco Systems and a specialist in the technology.
Mountain View is installing new Wi-Fi hotspots in parts of the city to supplement the poorly performing network operated by Google.
Security-savvy mobile-device users are increasingly casting a skeptical eye on public Wi-Fi, and now the vendor consortium behind the wireless standard wants to make logging in via that coffee shop network a bit safer.
Broadcom's latest line of wireless chipsets for cars can keep the kids quiet in the back seat, while allowing mom and dad to make calls in the front.
AT&T offered more Wi-Fi coverage to international roaming customers on Tuesday through a deal with Fon, the Spanish crowdsourced wireless provider that lets users share their Wi-Fi with other Fon members.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT