Sick of your iPhone or Android handset? Want to try out Windows Phone Mango? Microsoft is letting Android and iPhone users try Windows Phone 7.5 Mango with an HTML5 demo that runs in your smartphone's browser.
Nokia plans to launch an iPad competitor based on Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system next year, the company's French division manager let slip in an interview with newspaper Les Echos.
Owners of HTC phones will have to wait until early 2012 for their device's mobile OS to be upgraded to Google’s Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
Apple has changed the antenna in the new iPhone 4S so that the cellular radio in the phone can choose between two antennas, depending on which one is sending or receiving signal best. These two antennas are part of the stainless steel band that wraps...
Wireless networks aren't just a convenience anymore; they've become an essential part of business culture. It's nearly impossible to walk into a workplace that doesn't use Wi-Fi in some fashion. For the millions of portable wireless devices--from tra...
Roll out the welcome wagon, Android fans: It looks like you'll soon have a new place to shop.
To buy or not to buy? That's the question right now as the Motorola Xoom, Google's first Android Honeycomb tablet, gets ready to make its grand debut.
Major Websites are to test Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) by participating in World IPv6 Day, scheduled for June 8. Google, Facebook, and Yahoo, among others, have agreed to ensure that IPv6 entrances to their sites will be available, along wi...
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Google on Monday announced that it will introduce versions of Google Docs for tablets running both the Android and Apple iOS4 mobile operating systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- First Look: The Pixel 4a is a perfect phone for uncertain times
- First Look: Sony's WH-1000XM4s are the Apple Watch of noise cancelling headphones
- Shudder sets up shop in Australia
- Owlcam is the security-focused dash cam rehatched from failed startup Owl Cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies