Sick of your iPhone or Android handset? Want to try out Windows Phone Mango? Microsoft is letting Android and iPhone users try Windows Phone 7.5 Mango with an HTML5 demo that runs in your smartphone's browser.
Nokia plans to launch an iPad competitor based on Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system next year, the company's French division manager let slip in an interview with newspaper Les Echos.
Owners of HTC phones will have to wait until early 2012 for their device's mobile OS to be upgraded to Google’s Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.
Apple has changed the antenna in the new iPhone 4S so that the cellular radio in the phone can choose between two antennas, depending on which one is sending or receiving signal best. These two antennas are part of the stainless steel band that wraps...
Wireless networks aren't just a convenience anymore; they've become an essential part of business culture. It's nearly impossible to walk into a workplace that doesn't use Wi-Fi in some fashion. For the millions of portable wireless devices--from tra...
Roll out the welcome wagon, Android fans: It looks like you'll soon have a new place to shop.
To buy or not to buy? That's the question right now as the Motorola Xoom, Google's first Android Honeycomb tablet, gets ready to make its grand debut.
Major Websites are to test Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) by participating in World IPv6 Day, scheduled for June 8. Google, Facebook, and Yahoo, among others, have agreed to ensure that IPv6 entrances to their sites will be available, along wi...
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Google on Monday announced that it will introduce versions of Google Docs for tablets running both the Android and Apple iOS4 mobile operating systems.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- Vivo talks up Australian "soft launch"
- AMD: Next-gen Threadripper is coming, next-gen CrossFire probably isn't
- Disney+ to arrive in Australia and New Zealand in November
- The 18 biggest game reveals from Gamescom's first-ever keynote—including Kerbal Space Program 2
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies