Microsoft announced a broader release of the latest build of its Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system, and it's getting good reviews from developers. The company also says it started shipping thousands of prototype handsets to software developers ...
Wireless & Mobile
Apple announced several measures Friday to keep iPhone 4 users "happy" and to turn the controversy over the smartphone's occasional reception issues into a "non-issue." Again.
Although Motorola's brand new Droid X smartphone and the original Droid bear similar names, they are very different devices.
Warnings by Apple's top antenna expert that the iPhone 4 design could clobber signal strength and lead to dropped calls were ignored by the company's top executives, according to a Bloomberg News story today.
More consumers will be buying a smartphone in the next three months than ever before. And the big winner, by a big margin, is the super-achieving Apple iPhone.
If I buy an iPhone 4, am I going to have big radio frequency reception problems?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW