Windows 8 rumors have been floating around for some time, but recently an early build of Windows 8 was leaked, providing a sneak peek at what the next flagship OS from Microsoft might have to offer. One of the cool features that have been uncovered s...
Microsoft plans to turn on the Windows Update spigot for Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) on Monday, April 18.
Blink and you'll miss it. Microsoft has demonstrated Internet Explorer 10 at the MIX11 show in Las Vegas. For around 30 seconds of the 90-minute talk, they mentioned that some of the demos were running on an ARM computer.
If you're waiting for Microsoft's official do-it-yourself motion-sensing PC kit, you won't have to wait much longer. Microsoft says the Kinect for Windows software development kit (beta) will ship this spring, and they've put up a research page to pr...
Microsoft's new browser, Internet Explorer 10 (IE10), will not run on Windows Vista, either now in its developer preview form or when the software ships, the company confirmed today.
Microsoft on Tuesday beefed up security in Office 2003 and Office 2007 on Windows by adding a feature that first appeared in the newer Office 2010 last year.
Microsoft on Wednesday announced 1,500 new developer tools coming in May for the next version of the Windows Phone operating system, code-named Mango, that's due in the fall.
Windows 7 has finally assumed its rightful place on the desktop operating system throne -- usurping Windows XP for the first time. Granted, Windows 7 reign only covers the United States, but it is still a significant milestone on the path to becoming...
Microsoft today said it will patch a record 64 vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, Internet Explorer, Windows graphics framework, and other software next week, and tie a December 2010 record for the number of security updates it issues.
Microsoft today blamed Apple for changes that will prevent users of Office for Mac 2011 from synchronizing their Outlook calendars with Apple's MobileMe service.
Two decades after Linus Torvalds developed his famous operating system kernel, the battle between Linux and Microsoft is over and Linux has won, says Linux Foundation Executive Director Jim Zemlin.
Microsoft has expanded the capabilities of its Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) to allow administrators to troubleshoot ill-behaving desktop Windows computers from afar.
There's been no shortage of April Fools' Day pranks in the tech world this year, and the Linux community is no exception.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) again lost ground to Apple's Safari and Google's Chrome last month, even as the company launched its newest browser, Web metrics data showed today.
Faced with rival Firefox 4's record-setting launch, Microsoft this week argued that it's unfair to grade its Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) against Mozilla's newest browser.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCSenior Program Support OfficerVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther