A lot of phablet for not much at all
Nokia is trying to claim its stake in the large-screen smartphone market with the price friendly Lumia 1320.
The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
The Lumia 620's combination of price, features and performance make it a winner
The Windows Phone 8S has an average screen and lacks a front-facing camera but its design is appealing
Spotify for Windows Phone 8 is a simple, well designed app
The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
Nokia's new Lumia 820 is a solid smartphone but the small gap in price between it and the flagship 920 makes it a tough sell
Can Nokia give Microsoft's Windows Phone platform the boost it needs?
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is one of the most attractive phones we've come across, but is not without its faults
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
- Those Bose Noise-Cancelling headphones you've always wanted are on sale
- Amazon's Alexa might be the first thing you see in a future version of Windows 10
- Microsoft blocks Windows 10 May 2019 Update on the Surface Book 2
- AMD officially hires Alienware's Frank Azor as its new gaming chief
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 Plus might make the Galaxy Note 10 and Google Pixel 4 even faster
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies