One of the most compelling aspects of Office 365 -- aside from its overall value -- is that you can access it from virtually anywhere. Because it is delivered from the cloud, the tools and services in Office 365 are not tied to a single PC or device,...
Research firm Gartner yesterday gave Microsoft a hard diss on the tablet front by not including Redmond in its recent tablet-OS four-year forecast.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer has created some ripples in the browser sector lately, which could have implications regardless of whether you are in the Microsoft Internet Explorer camp.
Microsoft has bragged about its growing app store for Windows Phone 7 devices, but the store's offerings are still puny compared to Apple's or Google's stores. The Windows Phone 7 app store has around 10 times less apps than the Android Market and ar...
Nokia Australia will provide a 24-month warranty on all mobile phones purchased on or after 31 March, the company announced today.
Telstra has announced the full pricing details for its Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone, which goes on sale today.
St.George Bank has launched a new smartphone application for Windows Phone 7 smartphones.
Microsoft is finally pushing out a software update for Windows Phone 7 devices dubbed NoDo, which brings copy and paste functionality among other minor improvements. Microsoft's revamped mobile OS has been missing copy and paste capabilities since it...
Telstra will launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia on Tuesday 29 March.
Telstra is set to launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia next month.
Haunted by the specter of bricked smartphones, Microsoft has delayed the Windows Phone 7 update that adds copy-and-paste functionality.
Microsoft said a "technical issue" is to blame for the recent Windows Phone 7 software update problems that have bricked about 10 percent of devices trying to upgrade. The update snafu mostly appears to be affecting Samsung devices. Microsoft hasn't...
The software glitch afflicting some Samsung Windows Phone 7 users is being magnified by an apparent lack of coordination among the key players in Microsoft's mobile environment.
Microsoft has pulled a software update for Samsung phones running its Windows Phone 7 OS after it caused problems with those devices, according to the company.
The next Windows Phone 7 handset, and the first for CDMA networks, is widely expected to be available on Sprint's network on Thursday: the HTC 7 Pro, with a sliding horizontal keyboard and a tilting 3.6-inch touch screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- CCStrong C++ Developer Needed to Join a Great Environment and Team!NSW
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPGIS ConsultantVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW