The long-awaited update to Windows Phone 7 appears to be close to a prime time rollout.
Do you know where your smartphone is? Unless you're using it to read PCWorld.com, your phone is probably plugged into an outlet somewhere to charge, because the battery stinks.
When you show up late to a party, you should at least bring a bottle of wine (or a case of beer depending on the party). Nokia's highly-anticipated launch of Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" smartphones comes fairly late in the game, and doesn't seem to add...
I've been eager to get my hands on Nokia's first Windows Phone 7 phones ever since Nokia and Microsoft announced their partnership back in February.
Nokia's first flagship Windows Phone 7 device, the Lumia 800, isn't just another handset from another hardware maker. It's the future of Nokia, as the company puts the bulk of its high-end smartphone efforts into Microsoft's mobile OS.
Nokia is betting its future on Microsoft’s mobile OS, and has introduced its first Windows Phone 7 device, the Lumia 800.
As Nokia World approaches on Wednesday, details about the Finnish firm's Windows Phone 7.5 -- that's Mango -- lineup are beginning to emerge.
Microsoft announced today that it has mostly wrapped up its acquisition of the Internet communications company Skype. The $8.5 billion deal has received approval from the major regulators, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the European Union, alt...
For those who believe Apple corners the market in elegance for technology products, take a look at a new handset released in Europe yesterday by LG Electronics -- and running Microsoft software.
With the attention on Apple this week and the unveiling of the iPhone 5...I mean iPhone 4S, it is easy to forget about other mobile devices. But, Microsoft is pushing out "Mango" to current Windows Phone 7 users, and new Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" dev...
The success of Samsung's Galaxy S Android phones just became a cash cow for Microsoft, thanks to a patent cross-licensing agreement in which Microsoft gets paid for every Android phone or tablet Samsung sells.
It's here. Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" started rolling out to devices today, and it brought a few surprises along for the ride.
Microsoft has started rolling out its Windows Phone 7.5 update, with more than 500 new features including a new music hub and better multitasking. But most Windows Phone 7 users will have to wait a week or even a month for Mango -- unless they use th...
Microsoft will begin delivering the new version of Windows Phone 7, code-named Mango, to its customers within the next two weeks, the company announced Wednesday.
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has raised an interesting possibility about Windows 8, speculating that it will be able to run Windows Phone 7 apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCITSM Integration Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT