Just might be the most desirable Windows notebook on sale
To wait for the second model or has Microsoft nailed its first notebook?
Microsoft has done a lot more than replace the notebook
A stylish look, but it needs more grunt.
A solid but unexciting mid-range laptop
Windows 10 in pictures
If you’re going for an immediate upgrade to Windows 10 from your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 computer, this guide will get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Tabbed Windows. A customizable login screen. Tens of thousands of votes have poured in for these features and more, but time's running out for these features to make it into Windows 10's launch version.
One of the last major tech expos of the year just took place in Taiwan, and with it came a flood of major PC news as manufacturers rush to prepare for Windows 10 and the crucial holiday shopping season.
Soon in Windows 10, adding an emoji smiley-face will be almost as easy as a keyboard shortcut. Here's how to it will work in the Fall Creators Update.
The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is tweaking its privacy settings to give you more control over your PC.
Microsoft says it's aware that games may stutter within the current Windows 10 Creators Update, and it's finally working on a fix.
The VisualDiscovery Superfish adware that Lenovo loaded on to thousands of laptops not only slowed browsing but also used a sneaky opt-in practice that Microsoft later used with Windows 10.
Lenovo has leaked the launch date of the Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, which will apparently arrive in mid-October. Are mixed-reality headsets to blame?
Cortana, Microsoft's supremely useful digital assistant, is a highlight Windows 10 feature—but not everyone will appreciate the amount of personal information she demands to be helpful. Here's how to disable Cortana in Windows 10.
Windows 10 makes it easy to download and use an ISO file to reinstall the operating system. We’ll show you how to do it.
Taking screenshots in Windows 10 is easy if you know the right keyboard shortcuts.
The Windows Store has nearly 175 desktop themes for Windows 10 Creators Update users, but don't start by opening the Store to find them.
The Creators Update makes it much easier to delay feature and security updates than previous versions of Windows 10.
With Windows 10's new My People app, Microsoft provides an easy way to connect to your best friends, right from your desktop. Here's how to use it.
With a connected Android phone or iPhone, your Windows 10 PC gains powers that it didn't have before.
Get your PC ready for another academic year with the best and most productive applications.
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Windows 10 is still a privacy-invading operating system, but the improved settings in the Creators Update give you more information and control.
Videos about Windows 10
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther