Microsoft has published a preview version of its Microsoft Launcher app for Android, offering a way for Microsoft fans to test out its new features before the launch of the Microsoft Surface Duo.
Microsoft accidentally revealed a new look for the Windows 10 Start screen, and disclosed a redesign of the Xbox home screen, too.
For some, two of the best products Microsoft ever produced are Windows Mobile and Windows 7 - and support for both are ending in about a year’s time.
Windows 10 Mobile phones have entered the bug fix and stability phase,with no new hardware or features planned.
A buggy internal Insider preview build accidentally made its way to Windows 10 devices and even non-Insider Windows phones.
Microsoft has taken the wraps off its Wunderlust successor, an overly simple task managing app called To-Do.
HP's Lap Dock is an elegant way to dock your Windows phone to a convenient laptop form factor. For all of its class, however, it hides a few nitpicks and a more serious flaw.
Microsoft's decision to stop development of Minecraft: Pocket Edition means there is no Minecraft game for Windows phones under active development.
Hints of x86 software emulation on ARM processors have appeared in Windows 10.
Microsoft has begun sending out invitations to an Oct. 26 event where it's expected to launch a new Surface all-in-one PC.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
Microsoft reveals that Windows 10 Mobile phone owners will have to wait for the Anniversary Update.
Here's a look at Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, two new features that will be launching next week with the latest major update to Windows 10.
Last year, Microsoft announced that it planned to have a billion devices running Windows 10 by the middle of 2018. Now, the company is saying that was too ambitious.
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra are now taking 'expressions of interest' for the Xbox Series X
- Skype vs Zoom: Which is best for video calls?
- Oppo add A91 to their wallet-friendly lineup
- Activison are just getting started with Call of Duty: Mobile
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies