Microsoft says that it will discontinue the online versions of many popular games, such as Hearts, Backgammon, and Go.
Windows 10 Home
With Windows 10 Insider Build 18936, Microsoft lets you skip using a password, among other features being tested for the 20H1 (April 2020) release.
Microsoft has begun telling users that its digital archive of Paint 3D content, Remix 3D, will be discontinued. But while Paint3D has Microsoft's attention, it's time to highlight a better feature that needs saving.
Windows 10 Insider build 18932 adds many more controls to notifications, overhauls the Eye Control user interface and now supports Android notifications within Your Phone.
When Dell said that its 2-in-1 was powered by Windows 10 Home Ultra, the Internet began wondering if Microsoft planned a new version of Windows 10. A top Microsoft exec says that it isn't true.
Here's how to type kaomoji using the emoji keyboard within Microsoft's Windows 10.
Here's how to use Microsoft's new Windows 10 Your Phone app to connect your phone to your PC, with an emphasis on texts and photos.
While you shouldn't block Windows 10 updates, you can manage them in Settings. Buying Windows 10 Pro, may be the best solution, though.
Windows 10's May 2019 Update offers many small and subtle improvements that are worth calling out. From display brightness to cursor boldness to GameBar tweaks, get the details here.
From the Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 S, we list Microsoft's successes, failures and head-scratchers for all of 2018.
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update offers new ways to secure your PC from ransomware, Bluetooth battery gauges, and automatic Storage Sense cloud cleanup, to name a few handy improvements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
- Emoji are getting more inclusive on your iPhone and Android phone—even if you're a vampire
- Google Pixel 3a review: A budget phone that acts like a premium flagship
- Nextbase 422GW dash cam review: Superior video and versatile design, lacking only infrared
- Bloodstained - Ritual of the Night review: Don't call it a comeback
- AMD has a loaner program for third-gen Ryzen PCs that won't boot
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies