So Clearwire has confirmed that it's looking to deploy an LTE network alongside its WiMax one, but there's a big catch: The service provider needs more cash.
WiMAX & LTE
If you're impressed with the current generation of LTE services, wait until you get a load of LTE Advanced.
T-Mobile is determined to get as much mileage out of its HSPA+ network as possible as the carrier has again increased its speed to reach theoretical peaks of 42Mbps in more than 50 markets.
Sprint added 1.1 million new wireless subscribers last quarter but the company still lost $439 million over the same period.
Verizon this morning acknowledged that its 4G LTE network was not working for users across the U.S. after reports trickled in overnight about a nationwide outage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- CCICT System TrainersACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther