Vendors rally at Facebook's Open Compute Project meet... Jesse Jackson goes to Cupertino... Apple's big day, recapped... and more tech news.
Google has removed over 50 links to Wikipedia from its search results on European domains as a consequence of the EU's "right to be forgotten" ruling which, according to Wikimedia, "punches holes in free knowledge."
A selfie taken by a black macaque monkey and an entire aboriginal language were asked to be removed from Wikipedia by people who claimed to have the copyrights to them, the Wikimedia Foundation said in its first transparency report.
Wikimedia, the foundation that hosts Wikipedia and other sites, is considering supporting the MP4 video file format on its projects, because it finds that the current open formats it supports limit the number of videos and the ability to view them on...
The Wikimedia Foundation is liable for the contents of Wikipedia articles but does not have to fact check the contents before they are published, the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart ruled, a spokesman said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTIP Network Technical support - $57 p/hrOther
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther