Peppered with lawsuits over its collection of Web traffic data from wireless networks, Google wants all the cases consolidated into one, and for that single case to be heard by a court near its Mountain View, California, headquarters.
Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster is asking Google to answer questions about how the company's widespread wireless-network sniffing activities may have affected local residents.
Google's secret Wi-Fi snooping was powered by new sniffing technology that the company wants to patent, court documents filed Wednesday alleged.
Chip maker Atheros Wednesday released samples of its powerful new 802.11n Wi-Fi chipset, which tops out with a maximum data rate of 450Mbps for access points and routers, and a signal that's more consistent and resilient.
NetComm today launched 'MyZone', a mobile 3G Wi-Fi router that will initially be sold exclusively through official Apple retail stores.
Global shipments of Wi-Fi ICs have experienced an extraordinary growth in recent years, due to the increasing demands for wireless-enabled devices and enterprise level applications.
Meru Networks is adding new features to its enterprise Wi-Fi diagnostics, monitoring and security software, along with a new radio frequency scanner for spectrum analysis. The goal is to improve wireless reliability to the point where it can work as ...
Galaxy Internet Services, an ISP for homes and businesses in Massachusetts, has filed a class-action lawsuit against Google over the search company's admitted blunder that it sniffed and stored data from Wi-Fi networks.
Google said that it has secured the data it obtained through its Street View Wi-Fi snooping, but will fight a class-action lawsuit's demand that it turn over more information, court documents showed today.
A consumer group has called on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate Google after the search company revealed that it had been collecting people's Internet communications from open wireless networks.
Google has decided to stop its Street View cars from sniffing wireless networking data after an embarrassing privacy gaffe.
A new pocket-sized camera from Samsung will come with not just a Wi-Fi radio, but also Boingo software for getting online and three months of free access to that company's hotspots.
Apple Inc.'s iPad had a "tremendous" impact on Wi-Fi networks in airports, cafes and hotels in its first month, according to measurements of network activity at 30,000 public hot spots in North America.
The group developing a super-fast wireless data technology that can transmit data up to 10 times as fast as today's fastest Wi-Fi published its initial specification on Monday and named Cisco as the latest backer of the technology.
The Wireless Gigabit Alliance may be on its way to dominating the market for multi-gigabit in-room wireless networks after the powerful Wi-Fi Alliance said it would study the group's specification as part of Wi-Fi certification and a key rival announ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTProject DirectorQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Higher EducationVIC
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- CCFunctional TesterVIC
- FTService desk supportACT
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other