Like the idea of Google TV, with its web browsing, applications and powerful search, but don't want another box sitting around your TV? Then you'll love the new HDTVs Sony unveiled at a press event in New York today. They incorporate the same Google ...
Internet-enabled TV sets could see wider adoption in the next few years as viewers get comfortable with the idea of running widgets on TV screens, according to a study released by Ernst & Young on Thursday.
Web video site Joost is restructuring, abandoning its hopes to be a successful ad-supported Web TV provider. Instead it will sell its video-serving technology to other media companies.
Adobe Systems on Monday unveiled a version of its Flash multimedia streaming technology that would allow people to run entertainment programming directly to television sets from the Internet, a new option for the rapidly changing digital-home market.
Major League Baseball's fee-based MLB.TV game video-streaming service is having technical problems that are affecting the quality of the Web broadcasts.
That little Android mascot must be struggling to catch his breath.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPTeam Leader - Software DevelopmentQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther