The World Wide Web Consortium has updated its widely used specifications for formatting the look and feel of Web pages, a standard known as CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
Your PC's hard drive may have half a terabyte of data on its platters, and you might not remember the last time you backed any of it up. In all likelihood, though, you use only a few gigabytes' worth of files on a regular basis. With a combination of...
Software AG has entered into an agreement to acquire Terracotta, which will allow the software vendor to develop more advanced cloud services and increase the performance and scalability of its business software management tools using Terracotta's in...
Microsoft is building two new additions to its .Net framework that should make it much easier for programmers to utilize all the cores of a multicore processor.
Turning to Internet services instead of in-house servers appeals to companies seeking lean, mobile operations. The "cloud" is a hot buzzword, but moving the bulk of your infrastructure and data there isn't right for every business. Most small compani...
Google made an interesting hardware-as-a-service proposition to businesses Wednesday with the introduction of the Chromebook. The Web-centric and laptop-like device will launch next month with support from vendor partners Samsung and Acer.
Developers wishing to embed into their own applications some of the Web services that Google offers should take a look at a new directory service the company has launched.
When I started teaching viola and violin years ago, I brought all the books my students used along with me, just in case the kids forgot theirs. Then the kids became more advanced, and I had to carry more books. I also sent them each home with a pra...
As you may recall, Amazon recently unveiled its new Cloud Drive service, which provides 5GB of free online storage. (Elsewhere I explained how you could bump your limit to 20GB for under a buck.) The only downside? To access it, you have to use Amazo...
I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm starting to think I might be antisocial.
Oracle has released a mobile client and associated framework, nearly two years in the making, to help developers quickly build Java applications for industrial mobile devices.
VMware said on Tuesday it had acquired WaveMaker, the creator of open-source software that lets non-developers build Java Web applications.
Here's a common hassle: You sign up for some freebie, promotion, or service that requires your e-mail address--and suddenly your inbox is deluged with ads, notifications, and other spam.
The eBay and PayPal developer programs will be merged in order to establish a common platform that will allow external programmers to create applications with both e-commerce and payment capabilities for a broad variety of devices.
Yahoo has gone a long way toward further dispelling the uncertainty around its BOSS search developer program with the establishment last week of a fee structure for it and with the pledge to upgrade its functionality in the coming months, analysts sa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTPerformance EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther