Earlier this year, Google announced its plans to retire Google Reader on July 1. And, of course, the Internet responded with the same overreaction it demonstrates whenever it's faced with change.
Web & communication software
Mere days after the Skype announced plans to integrate video calling with the Outlook.com web service, Viber has delivered a counterpunch with a new desktop app that lets you make free calls from Mac or Windows PCs, including video calls--a new optio...
If you want to be among the first to experience Mailbox for iPhone, stop reading for a moment and make a reservation for early access to the app. We'll wait.
Mailbox, the free iPhone app that makes managing your email a delight, is now available in the App Store. With any luck, you already made a reservation to gain access to the app, which the developers are rolling out slowly to avoid overloading their ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCProject DirectorQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTData Migration LeadOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA