Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz Cambage.
wearable in pictures
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
Suunto has announced the Suunto 9, a multi-sport GPS watch designed for athletes who demand the best from their sports watch.
With notifications, deep breathing, sleep tracking, and heart rate monitoring, the Charge 2 has everything you could want in a tracker.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
“Despite the Apple Watch requiring an iPhone, Apple’s impending entrance in Q2 had a negative impact on vendors such as Samsung.”
Apple has refocused its smartwatch on the fitness market, a move prompted by the recognition that the broader definition it has used was not making the grade.
A new wave of devices designed to feed information on our wellbeing are hitting shop shelves. The collated information is teaching us more about how we eat, sleep, exercise and more. Some simply provide the little push we need to get off the couch an...
Videos about wearable
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- The Full Nerd ep. 154: Big Navi rumors, Nvidia Adobe AI, PS5 teardown
- Apple's cheapest iPhone just got a little cheaper through Vodafone
- Which HP Laptop Do I Buy?
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Acer’s Halo smart speaker boasts Google Assistant and RGB lighting
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies