Apple sells about 20 percent of the world's smartphones and makes 92 percent of the industry's profit, a staggering imbalance that reflects the premium prices Cupertino can ask for its phones compared to competitors like HTC and Samsung.
BlackBerry said it will continue to take steps to optimise its business, following a report that up to 40 per cent of its 12,700 employees will lose their jobs by year's end.
Apple's 10 September iPhone event is just around the corner, but that hasn't stopped speculation about the iPhone 6 that is expected to arrive next year.
BlackBerry is taking steps to spin off its BlackBerry Messenger instant messaging software as a separate company, as it continues to explore a range of "strategic alternatives" after its new BlackBerry 10 smartphones have achieved only modest sales.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is believed to have recently visited China to talk with local carriers, with the topic of conversation expected to have been market growth and the rumoured low-cost iPhone, dubbed iPhone Lite or iPhone 5C.
Apple is reportedly testing a new iPad with a 13-inch screen and larger displays for the iPhone.
This week, Jefferies analyst Peter Misek has said that Apple is set to begin mass production of its next generation iPhone this month, ahead of an autumn launch. Now, further reports have backed up the analyst's claims, citing Apple insiders who are ...
if reports are accurate, Facebook may soon be where smartphone and tablet users can get the latest news from around the world.
Samsung Galaxy users will soon get supersized bragging rights to go with their supersized displays. They'll be given the opportunity to get their ears on Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail before it's released to the general public. And they'll...
It was going to show up at CES. It was going to show up at Mobile World Congress. It was definitely, definitely going to show up at Google I/O and be the hardware announcement that the rumor mill delved so deeply to find, and that wound up never mate...
Contradicting previous claims made by other executives in the company, Kim Wong, vice president of the European division of LG Mobile, told Dutch site All About Phones that LG will not have a flexible display screen ready by the end of 2013.
In the world of tech, where eyes are typically focused on "the next big thing," the speculation and noise surrounding Apple's next big move continue to grow louder.
Microsoft's top executive for mobile phones has taken shots at both iOS and Android , calling Apple's operating system "boring" and claiming Google's is "a mess".
Microsoft will launch a new line of Surface tablets later this year, including one or more smaller 7-in. devices, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Let's face it, no one knows what the new iPhone will look like or what it will be able to do, but this hasn't stopped analysts and the press from speculating. Here are five things we're hearing out there.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD