Vodafone will add 34 European countries to its $5 a day option for international roaming from next week, expanding on its original availability in the US, UK and New Zealand.
Vodafone has announced pricing plans and opened pre-orders for the HTC One Mini smartphone, and has also released of a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cat 4 LTE.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
Telstra and Vodafone have announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of the official launch on Friday, 20 September.
Apple has announced Australian pricing and availability for its iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s smartphones, with the new models set to go on sale from Friday, September 20.
Verizon and Vodafone are close to a deal that will see the U.S.-based carrier buy out the U.K. company's stake in Verizon Wireless for US$130 billion, according to press reports.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
Vodafone has announced three new mobile phone plans in Australia under the "Red" brand, boasting unlimited calls and text and guaranteeing Australian-based customer service.
Samsung has officially announced the release of the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone.
Vodafone has confirmed it will exclusively sell a 32GB model of Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone in Australia for the next three months.
Vodafone has announced that it will sell the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G Android tablet in Australia from August, claiming it will be the "fastest tablet in Australia".
India has decided to allow mobile services operations to be wholly owned by foreign investors, a move that is expected to lead multinationals to take full control of their Indian joint ventures by buying out local partners.
A project underway in Kenya is linking Bitcoin with M-Pesa, a popular mobile payments system, in an experiment designed to spur innovative payments in Africa.
Energy drink company Red Bull has officially pulled the plug on its Vodafone-powered mobile network in Australia, announcing that it will no longer accept new customers.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Andy Rubin's $699 Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
- HTC Vive Deluxe Audio Strap review: The Vive finally feel complete
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- AMD's 'TR4' Threadripper CPU socket is gigantic
- HTC's Vive VR headset will use WiGig to ditch its cumbersome cables
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementOther
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- FTTRIM TrainersACT
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ForsterNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- TPSenior Developer - API - Data ReportingNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystOther
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSplunk Business Analyst and TesterOther
- FTSenior Sales Operations Analyst | SaaS FintechOther
- FTPMO Governance ManagerOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTAS400 / iSeries EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW