For 5G to be successful, the whole telecom industry has to re-evaluate how networks work and are developed. Multiple challenges, both political and technical, have to be overcome before the technology can become a reality.
Connected cars are big at this year's Cebit trade show, with driverless cars and products to communicate with the vehicle' onboard computers on display, but cooler apps are needed for the sector to really take off.
Tests of carrier aggregation, a technology that will help increase the speeds of LTE networks, have been a positive surprise, but another technology called small cells needs to become more mature before it can help offload mobile networks, according ...
Vodafone Germany will attempt to simplify encrypting mobile phone calls with its upcoming Secure Call app, which it plans to launch for Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices.
The European Patent Office (EPO) has upheld a narrowed version of a patent on 3G technology at the heart of several legal disputes in Germany, an EPO spokesman said Thursday.
Vodafone has developed an intelligent parking guidance system called MyPark Space, which keeps track of available parking spots via M2M communication.
Vodafone Germany is preparing to use LTE (Long Term Evolution) to enhance TV services, while the arrival of smartphones and tablets from Samsung and HTC in the beginning of next year will help the technology take off in Europe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTArchitect x 2 Roger WhiteOther
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW