While the idea of network virtualization has been around a while, it has not been adopted in the enterprise as quickly as virtualization for servers. Now, VMware, one of the biggest proponents of virtualizing the entire data center, is touting one ta...
VMworld 2015: VMware touts new technologies for managing containers and live migration of virtual machines
At the VMworld conference in San Francisco, VMware demonstrated how to move a live virtual machine across two different data centers, and showed off its new container management software.
EMC is putting replication and recovery into the hands of VMware administrators with a software version of its RecoverPoint appliance that's designed for cloud computing.
VMware has assembled a package that combines its desktop virtualisation software with its tools for managing mobile devices, giving administrators a unified suite to manage all of their end-users' application requirements.
Click through all the products being released at VMworld this week
"Brave" is the current watchword for virtualization software giant VMware.
VMware wants to bring enterprise-class reliability to OpenStack by releasing a distribution of cloud hosting software that runs on top of the virtualization stack.
Three of technology’s latest ‘movers and shakers’ share lessons at VMworld 2013 closing session, talking Romo robots, MaKey MaKey and MakerBot.
The jam-packed VMworld show this week in San Francisco has been VMware's launchpad for flights deeper into storage, an area that the company thinks is due for more virtualization.
Click through to see all the latest from the show in San Francisco.
VMware's big splash in software-defined networking with its NSX network hypervisor comes with partnerships already in place to flesh out its virtual networks.
Dell has been relatively quiet about its modular data-center products, but on Tuesday it showed off a new design it has started selling to large "hyperscale" customers, which include big Internet firms like Microsoft and Facebook.
Verizon Business is tapping into the popularity of VMware technology with a cloud computing service designed to let customers easily move workloads between their own infrastructure and Verizon's cloud.
VMware announced a new program on Tuesday through which service providers will offer pay-as-you-go computing services similar to those from Amazon Web Services.
VMware this week had to reassure industry observers that it will not ban competition from the VMworld conference, after bloggers took the company to task for releasing a policy change that appeared to prevent competing vendors from demonstrating prod...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther