Have you been watching the tablet frenzy, but sitting idly by waiting for a tablet that can run Windows? Well, you could be one of the few people in the world with an HP Slate 500, or you can wait for other Windows tablets to hit the market. Better y...
VMware is integrating performance, capacity and configuration management with the launch of vCenter Operations, in an effort to give users more control over growing virtualized IT infrastructures, the company said on Tuesday.
While virtual servers have proven a boon in the data center, they don't address the challenge of incrementally adding server capacity and automatically distributing load across them. As a result, the responsiveness and availability of a highly utiliz...
Amazon.com's remote computing arm has expanded into Japan after finding that developers in the tech-savvy Asian country want more local data storage and quicker data transfer times.
IBM is aiming to make it easier for enterprises to manage their virtualized environments, with new features in the Tivoli Provisioning Manager and other software products.
Virtualization isn't just for geeks or those who run enormously powerful servers. It offers something for everybody, and if you haven't yet dipped your toe into the virtualization ocean, then you're at serious risk of being left behind.
Despite years of marketing pressure and products that are simpler to use and more widely available, desktop virtualization hasn't taken off to the extent that vendors and analysts expected even a few years ago.
Six months after leaving Microsoft to join desktop virtualization vendor Parallels, executive Birger Steen has been promoted to CEO.
Avaya is taking its data center architecture to the enterprise campus, with the goal of creating "private clouds."
SAN FRANCISCO -- Virtualization technologies can help enable better security and control in cloud computing environments, RSA chief Art Coviello said today.
If you want to know what IT tools and technologies you'll be using in a few years, it pays to keep an eye on enterprise technology start-ups.
VMWare is showing off a mobile virtualization platform that will let people run a personal profile and a seperate, secure profile for work applications on the same Android phone.
As the first service packs for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 ship Feb. 22, they will bring better virtualization capabilities to the operating systems.
Cost-saving technologies remain a priority for IT in 2011 and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), with its ability to streamline operations, is one of the technologies at the top of the list.
The business benefits of a cloud computing model have been well stated. You cut costs by switching to more flexible on-demand IT resources that can better handle the ebb and flow technology needs at a company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Specialist - Java/OSB/BPELVIC
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT