Verizon Communications has threatened to sue Netflix after the video streaming company started displaying error messages that blamed Verizon for low-quality video streams.
Instagram has added a suite of new effects to its app in a move to win over users who might otherwise turn to alternative software for photo editing tools.
Google is updating its Google+ app for iOS devices, providing new photo playback and sharing features that could attract fans on the other side of the fence.
acebook will soon be listening to its users -- literally -- but some of them wish it would cover its ears.
Sales of video conferencing and telepresence hardware systems are declining, hurt by an increase in cloud and software-based options that often are cheaper and simpler to deploy, according to an IDC study.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Want to see how that coffee machine looks on your counter before you buy it? A crop of startups see a business in helping you visualize.
Google is developing a new mobile management app for people who post a lot of video to YouTube, part of an effort to help creators on the site get more out of the service.
Google is hoping to lure users to spending more time on its social network with a new photo playback feature for Google+ called "Stories."
Mozilla will upgrade its Firefox browser with copyright protection technology, fearing a loss of users if they can't play protected content from services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon.
If you love hearing yourself talk, Adobe wants to put your voice center stage with a new video app.
Yahoo is pushing harder into the production of original content, with two online TV series, another digital magazine and a concert-streaming series added to its growing lineup.
Chinese online video sites were forced to pull the plug on The Big Bang Theory and three other US TV shows over the weekend on orders from the nation's regulators, leaving Internet users scratching their heads over why the shows were targeted.
Microsoft is now letting Skype users make group video calls for free via PCs, Macs and the Xbox.
If the U.S. Supreme Court rules that streaming video provider Aereo violates the copyrights of TV networks, it may also put cloud storage services at risk, the company's lawyer argued Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCitrix Solution Designer? NetScaler | XenAppQLD
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW