Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps focus on live video—including free NFL games—in a bid to lure new users to the social network.
With its wide selection of under-the-radar movies, you could also call it ‘Off-the-beaten-path Flix.’
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
When people grow tired of posting photos and videos on social media, what then? Virtual-reality posts, according to Mark Zuckerberg.
Yahoo is releasing a mobile messaging app that combines texting with live one-on-one video.
Google is severing the ties between its social network and other of its services, so that users will not need to log in to other sites like YouTube using a Google+ account.
As Google prepares to launch a subscription version of YouTube, the move has been endorsed by at least one interested party: YouTube cofounder Chad Hurley.
The end is near for Google+ Photos, the photo sharing service that's part of the company's social network.
Why stop your video for a snack, or when nature calls, when you've got a smartphone?
Facebook is preparing a new way to show videos on the social network and opening the door to a new source of advertising revenue at the same time.
Instagram, the popular app for sharing photos with friends, is broadening the reach of those photos.
Twitter has moved well beyond its foundation of 140-character messages. The site will now host videos that play automatically in users' feeds.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group is preparing to launch a Netflix-like subscription video service in China, as the company expands into more entertainment ventures.
The future of gaming is closer than you think. Or at least, the future of gaming as envisioned by Oculus VR.
Instagram is changing the look of its photo-sharing site on the desktop, streamlining the display of people's photos while also enlarging them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
- Amazon's selling the 256GB SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick for $100 today
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole review: This game doesn't stink, but the bugs sure do
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTProject AdministratorACT
- FTDigital CopywriterOther
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSenior Cloud and Automation Engineers x2ACT
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC