Here’s a shortlist of award-winning Australian video games that have been released over the last year or so.
Inspired by classic 80s films like The Goonies and set in 1986 California, Crossing Souls follows a group of ragtag group of five friends who discover a mysterious crystal that allows to travel between dimensions.
Is vidya a big part of your life? Was your first console the Atari 2600? If you’re too young to remember that, here’s a quick history lesson…
Danish peripheral manufacturer, SteelSeries, may have made a name for itself with gaming centric keyboards and mices, but it has spent the last few years attempting to branch out into other areas of gaming.
Doug Lanford started his video game career at Sega of America in late 1991.
Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Tim Allison got his foot into the video game industry in Australia first at Imagineering and Questor.
Hostile, bullheaded, mercenary, uncreative, all words that spring to mind when considering Ubisoft and EA's new "always on" PC games policies for upcoming single-player games like Assassin's Creed 2, Silent Hunter 5, and Command & Conquer 4. In order...
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- The Full Nerd: ep. 181: AMD Advantage Laptops and E3!
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
- Faster gaming frame rates for free: Resizable BAR explained
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies