Vodafone's new pricing for international roaming will simplify over 20 different call rates for over 200 countries. For these countries, which include India, Vietnam, Fiji and Canada, roaming internationally will cost $1 per minute for a voice call.
Numerous exclusions to the unlimited calls advertised as part of Vodafone’s “Infinite” plans raises questions of whether customers are being misled, the Federal Court heard this week.
Taiwanese mobile phone manufacturer HTC announced yesterday that its hotly anticipated Desire HD smartphone, the successor to the HTC Desire, will be available from early November exclusively through VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia).
Is Telstra's Australia's best mobile carrier? According to GoodGearGuide's readers it is, winning 38 per cent of the votes in our latest online poll.
Telecommunications management company Stratatel has released a discussion paper revealing that companies and organisations are being overcharged for phone services, often unintentionally.
Apple's iPhone 4 is just days away from its Australian launch, and the telco price war is heating up. While people in the US got their hands on the iPhone 4 on 24 June, Aussies have been left with hanging until 30 July.
Ericsson has won a contract worth an undisclosed amount to build a nationwide transmission network for mobile telco VHA, involving the construction of thousands of upgraded microwave radio and optic fibre links around the country.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced it will launch Google's Nexus One smartphone in Australia on 1 July.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has continued the transition begun after Vodafone and Hutchison Telecommunications merged last year, with the company announcing the multi-branding of all 3 Mobile stores in Australia
Vodafone will sponsor the upcoming Ashes Series, making the announcement on 2 June under a bevy of red at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG).
VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia) has finally announced its dedicated Apple iPad data pricing, just two days ahead of the iPad launch in Australia on Friday May 28.
Australia's three main telcos -- VHA, Telstra and Optus -- have all announced today that they are offering a series of mobile broadband plans for the upcoming Apple iPad.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced today that its Vodafone and 3 Australian mobile networks will provide unlimited standard national voice calls network to network on the latest cap plans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
- Xbox One X PC build | The Full Nerd Ep 25
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTData Analyst - SASOther
- FTOAM Specialist | 3-6mth ContractOther
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTSoftware Developer - C#VIC