AT&T is introducing its own unlimited data plan, but don't count on using your smartphone as a hotspot.
T-Mobile is adding features to T-Mobile One that it didn't have compared to Verizon's new unlimited call, text, and data plan.
Verizon is offering an unlimited data plan once again, but don't go over 22GB per month.
The FCC believes that AT&T and Verizon are probably engaging in unfair practices, but don't expect the government to do anything about it.
Verizon is charging you more for the right to buy a new phone.
T-Mobile's Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge get the latest security patches while the Blu R1 HD adds T-Mobile band 12 and voice over LTE.
You may have a better chance buying the phone directly from Verizon if you're willing to live with a locked bootloader.
Netflix’s war against poor speeds from Internet service providers (ISPs) has a new weapon: The company's Fast.com utility can tell you the download speed between your home and Netflix's servers.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Verizon makes bid for AOL ... Public Wi-Fi set for speed boost ... Mac security product opens critical hole on Macs ... and more tech news.
Lyft is looking to better compete against larger rival Uber through a partnership with Verizon Wireless.
Verizon customers can now opt out of having a unique identifier placed on their phones that critics have labelled a 'supercookie' because it's almost impossible to remove.
The net neutrality debate in the U.S. over the past year has been filled with hyperbole, speculation and questionable claims, coming from both sides of the debate.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has fined Verizon US$3.4 million over its failure to notify police and fire departments during a 911 service outage last year.
Judge dismisses Google Android apps antitrust case ... Other apps use the same vulnerable technique as Superfish adware ... and more tech news
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Hisenses' fancy "Laser TV" finally arrives in Australia
- Sonos Move (2019) review
- A new Internet Explorer bug can take over your entire PC, so stop using it
- $5 Google Play Pass: How does it compare to Apple Arcade?
- How to collaborate on Microsoft Office files in GSuite
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies