The 10 tools you must have on your iPad for business
Utilities in pictures
Looking to expand into a new market, AppDynamics has updated its application monitoring software to provide real-time insights that can be useful for business managers as well as IT staff.
As it preps Oracle Enterprise Manager to run private clouds, Oracle has released an update to the management software that offers the ability for organizations to offer production-ready databases as a service.
Enterprise search software provider LucidWorks has introduced a package based on its open-source Apache Solr search engine that will allow administrators and business analysts to extract more information from IT system logs.
Hewlett-Packard has updated its Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite to accommodate the ever-quickening pace of today's software programming teams.
Novell has expanded the scope of its Novell ZENWorks IT management suite so that it can watch over 100,000 devices or more with a single server.
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a "magic" folder on your PC, one that automatically synced its contents with the Web, your other PCs, your cell phone, and other devices?
QUESTION: I get an error message when trying to install Microsoft Fix It Center on my Windows XP Service Pack 3 PC. It reads: 'Detail: The remote name could not be resolved: go.microsoft.com'.
In response to some recent posts about YouTube, reader Miles wrote me to ask about YouTube "buffeting" (I think he means buffering, unless YouTube has started generating strong winds in his area).
The Dropbox file-synchronisation service lets you access your files from anywhere, not just your computer, smartphone, and tablet, but also any Web browser. Here are five of our favourite ways to use it.
Back when Windows Vista was but a twinkle in Bill Gates's eye, Microsoft had some extremely ambitious plans to rid computer users of an outmoded concept called "files." But alas, WinFS (as the company's project was called) turned out to be too ambiti...
I enjoy being the tech hero. Relatives and friends come to me with their computer problems, and more often than not, I help them. Their problem gets solved, and my ego goes up a notch. (I can vouch for that last one. --Ed.)
If you have a PC, chances are it runs too slowly for your tastes. Over time, your computer slows down due to all the virtual junk that accumulates in there.
ConTEXT is a powerful, free, and open-source text editor squarely aimed at programmers. Its feature set makes it especially useful for system administrators, toolsmiths, and Web mavens, all of whom often have to juggle many small files written in a v...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Linux System AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTMarketing Programs CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other